- visit a pharmacy/chemist - I love see what toothpaste and what makeup is being sold I can spend hours looking a new lipsticks or trying to work out what products are shampoos or conditioners
- go to a supermarket is always great fun
- visit houses - usually I go to open houses and pretend that I am going to buy
- go to the movies
- try new softdrinks...even I cannot read the label
- go to the movies - each country has different concession stands
Over the next few months I am going to write articles about specific experiences....I encourage you to try doing something you like when you visit a new place. It's often the mundane that tells us most about different cultures.