Monday 11 February 2013

Welcome!!

Hi Everyone

Welcome to my travel tips blog.  I'm not a travel agent and I don't earn money from this - I just love to travel and to share my experiences with y'all.

You probably came here from Mornings with Nicole Dyer -- so I am pleased that you took the time to look me up.   If not, please visit the website and send Nicole lots of good wishes.  She and I have been radio mates for years and she truly is a fun human being :)

For the rest of the year we will be meeting on the radio on Wednesdays at 10am.  Here is our planned schedule


13th Feb
13th March
10th April
8th May
12th June
10th July
14th August
11th September


This year my travels will take me to Washington DC (for Easter), Mumbai for September (maybe October) and Hong Kong for December.  For closer-to home travel - I haven't decided yet.  So if you have anything to add or questions to ask them please feel free to submit your comments.

Oh and if you would  like me to discuss anything in particular on the radio - then please send me an email or contact Nicole.  We want to include YOU (the listeners) as much as possible.

Ciao
T

No comments:

Post a Comment